CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7

Untitled Document ... :X

itaintmyjurisdictionorprioritytochangewhatyouwantyourlifeisyours

Sup people, update !!

Im currently trying to decide to which tourney to join, the ICCG or the WCG .. meh
Plus ill be having my Sociology presentation tomorrow, and my Radio Broadcasting exam.
):

Then this wednesday gonna go for my last driving lesson, then next monday taking the exam ):


!! My life is so hectic right now !!

istillmissyouasmuchasidid;why

Nuff said, there aint anything interesting in my life anymore ): im bored as hell !!
i guess thats all i should blog about, nothing much though :/

Well now im off to rant in my ranting blog, its private so you all cant see !! HAHA !!
:P

Well ttyl lovely blog<3

0 iced reviews: