CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 9

Another Sleepless Night

Looks like its another sleepless night for me, i seriously wonder when can i sleep properly again.
Kinda stressfull you know, getting little sleep.
Plus so many crappy things are going in my head, that i wished it just go away.

After this few months, it seems that its really really hard to just let go. Maybe i just can't.
But as life say, we have to move on. So lets move on shall we ;D

*wishes he has tic tacs now*

Anyway, if im not mistaken, tonight will be the 67th night im having the same thoughts again.
Someone just shoot me please
*shoots*

Anyway, i need to find something to do when i come online, its really boring ya know.
I know i have to update my blog, but if there ain't anything interesting happening,
why bother to update? Haha !

*laughs at own joke*

Okay anyway this are a few of my photoshopped* pictures(*i think thats how its spelled)
Anyway be in awe of my creations !!
*laughs maniacaly alone*


*note : Btw it says CURE not CUTE

*note : combo work of me and my friend

*note : an effort by me :D

*note : Final work of first attempt to photoshop

Please note that all above are my first try to photoshop, i still don't know that much.
Im still trying to learn !!
*I don't even have a teacher*
):

Well i guess that's all i can post for now, maybe later once im back from college i might have
better news to tell :D
Well till then, ttyl :D

0 iced reviews: