CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 14

Radio Room and Stuff :O

Hellooo peopleeee !!
Late update again. Don't blame me. Had no mood to update yesterday.
Anywayyy yesterday was kinda fun in college. Apparently.
First time ever though.
*yes college is boring*

Anyway went for the recording session for our radio assignment.
Did some recording and some stuff.
After everything is doneee

We decided to play around and take some pics ! ;D

Anyway after that, went to curve with wai wai , ate T.G.I.F :/
*if im not mistaken it's called Thank God It's Friday, i myself don't know D:*
Watched Kung Fu Pandaaa !!

It's kinda funny, wait not kinda. ALOT of fun. Haha
After that went for my rojak friendly at subang.
Lost 2 maps, won 2 map.
*thanks to someone keep calling*

Sigh this made me no mood at all. Cause it was an easy win at first. Sigh.

Well here are the pics. Have fun Seeing them.


lol at not ready pose

loh sin, khairul and me !

Stoner of the Week

Rocker ! Poser ! and uhm , big smile?

Everyone hates me ): *wai wai and Melissa*

Well that's all for now, ttyl blog <3

0 iced reviews: