CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 9

I cut my hair !! D: and random moments ):

Yes folks, i finnaly did it . I cut my hair !!
*cries*
Anyway, i won't post up any pics about my hair for now. I'm gonna let it be a mystery to you people :D
Yes im mean, so what . BITE ME !!
*bites*

>_________>


Anywayyyy im so dead tired, had no mood to go to class today so i skipped it.
Yes people i skipped class again. I just didn't wanna go, SO WHAT !!!
Right now im sooo addicted to j-rock/j-pop/j-whatever music.
It's as awesome as tic-tacs + teh o ais tambah johnny walker !
*note ; do not try and mix it, its just a saying. if you happen to die, i wont be responsible for your death so don't come and haunt me .___. *

Adrienne came back from camp today, though she ain't replying me on msn >___>
ah well, she must be tired.
I officially SUCK at Dota !!
*note ; Dota is short form for Defence Of The Ancients , for more info go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defense_of_the_Ancients (Thanks wiki) *
Oh and the note is for all you people who doesn't know what dota is. Please step out of the cave and embrace the new era plskthxbai

I want my iTouch... I WANT IT !!!
Dad said he's gonna try and get it for me when he gets back from his next trip.
He's departing in like, next week .. and i don't know for how many months.
*note ; don't ask me what my dad works as, im lazy to explain. I'll just say he finds the oil in the ocean and orders people around to dig it *

Oh and Wai Wen emo today :D Thanks to Patrick >____>
Next time people hungry PLEASE JUST GO AND EAT !!
I don't care if its like 5 more minutes or what, people are dying ):

I don't wanna skip class anymoreee !! Someone pleaseee helppp meee ):
I don't wanna get barred ! Meh ):
I'm going to start going to class tomorrow, i don't care already !
I won't skip anymore. Even if my life depends on it !

Yesshhhh no pics today though, didn't take any. Well i guess thats all i have to blog for today :D
I'll ttyl oh blog of mine~

<33~


1 iced reviews:

Unknown said...

so bimbo = =''
but nice music =D hehe